[pct-l] chicken lovers

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Mon Jan 18 00:24:08 CST 2010

Chicken on a leash!  , brilliant, If we can get a small fish tank, were  talkin
fresh trout baby......
or we could at least ride a cow, milk and cheese, cottage cheese, fresh cream in
our Kopi Luwak coffee, we just need a Asian Palm Civet. When the cow dries up,
steaks, until we run out of artificial limbs, then........I think maybe hiker
feast......

I'm planning

I wonder if this was a black diamond, bouldering fall pad, Ive seen campers
using this repelling catch pads for sleeping.

Reinhold said.

BTW....Last year on San Gorgonio I ran into a group of guys and a couple gals.
One of the guys was carrying what appeared to be a large and unusual pack, which
aroused my curiosity .
Turned out it was not a pack at all, but a 4" thick fold up mattress with
pack-like shoulder straps that he carried on his back like a pack.
I could not believe what I was seeing......but, like I said, they had hiker
babes with them.
It made a believer out of me.