[pct-l] Winter Storm Warning starting Sunday

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 16:07:06 CST 2010

Finally!!! SoCal is getting slammed currently with news of downed trees and power outages and rain and high winds pelting my office window in downtown LA. We need this rain and snow and hopefully this will fill reservoirs, like Lake Morena (where the ADZ is held) where we've seen the level drop dramatically year after year. Batten down yer hatches, matey, a strong one is brewing!!

Greg Hummel

" Travel light, carry little, keep it simple."