[pct-l] Bounce bucket

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Jan 29 14:59:08 CST 2010

I nabbed a laundry detergent bucket out of the trash. 3 gallon size.
Worked well, except that laundry detergent is a no-no for the US
Mail. So I had to disguise the container with stickers all over it in
order to avoid hassles.

The lid stayed on pretty well unless I overpacked it, so I would seal
it with a few strips of clear packing tape. Try to remember to cut
the pieces of tape first, then put the roll in the bucket, then tape
it. I always would forget and end up having to carry the roll of tape
in my pack.

It's really nice to have a handle for those times when you have to
haul the darn thing a long distance (Tehachapi).

Diane