[pct-l] TP - Perspective

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Jan 29 16:10:38 CST 2010

I agree with Paul, too. Since they cut down the trees to make the TP
it's only right to bring the trees back to the forest and let them
replenish the soil. Along with last night's mac-n-cheese. Putting a
plastic bag full of poopy TP in the trash is not a good solution.
Maybe in some ways better than seeing paper streamers in the forest,
but still not a good solution.