[pct-l] TP decomposition - 3 P's

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 20:46:08 CST 2010

We are talking about TP in the woods, not about the larger metaphysical
green purity of various human waste disposal methods.  I would hasten to
agree with you that these are complex issues.  But these issues, however
tangentially related to wilderness concerns in general, are not particularly
pertinent to backcountry LNT practice. You're correct to point out some
places you are required to pack out solid human waste, and I've traveled in
places like that before.  But of course there are reasons those areas are
particularly protected.  We're talking about TP in the woods.  There is
nothing political about this: I posit that the "more LNT" method would be to
leave... nothing behind. You seem to think a poo slurry is just as good.
Agree to disagree, I guess....

Easy

ps- cocaine on money?  what?! If there's cocaine on money-- its there on
purpose