[pct-l] Lazy Responders

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Jan 30 15:01:43 CST 2010

On Jan 30, 2010, at 11:12 AM, Gary Wright wrote:

> You're right but by selecting the digest method you've painted
> yourself into a corner leaving only bad choices.

I have no patience for computer programs so poorly written that
people have to go to great pains to avoid their problems. I've heard
the same argument on other lists that use this same software. Why
don't the computer engineers just fix the software?

I don't like mail folders. My personal email is all just for fun and
I prefer a completely disorganized mess of emails dumped into the inbox.