[pct-l] Fwd: PCT hiking partner

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Mon Jul 12 14:45:29 CDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <naturboy at cruzio.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Subject: PCT hiking partner

Brick:

I'm a 73 yrs. old man in good physical condition. This summer, from
mid-August to the first week in September, I need someone to hike the PCT
with me from Stevens Pass in northern Washington to Canada. I hike at a
speed of one and a-half to two mph. I have a friend who can accompany me
from Snoqualmie Pass to Stevens Pass, but he needs to return home after
that. Because of trail conditions, I cannot say for certain when I will
reach Stevens Pass from Snoqualmie Pass.

I've section hiked the whole trail from Mexico to Snoqualmie Pass during
six summers and have only the last 250 mi. to go.

I expect few PCT thru-hikers will have reached Stevens Pass by mid-August
from Mexico, so I cannot count on hooking up with a thru-hiker there.

Jim Nee, AKA Tazul
naturboy at cruzio.com
Phone 831-464-7340

Will you please include my email address and the above paragraphs as a
notice in the PCT-list?

Thank you,

JIM