[pct-l] Lowland hiking

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Wed Jun 2 15:00:48 CDT 2010

I've got three weeks to hike starting the 10th of June or so.  I'm not
interested in hiking on snow all day, so I'm abandoning my plan of
hiking part of the JMT.  I've got the Theodore Solomon Trail book and
could make three week long loops out of it.

I'm wondering if any of your experienced sierra hikers have favorite 60
- 90 mile loop trips that stay "mostly" in the sub-alpine zones - 6000-
9500'?  Between Yosemite and Cedar Grove???

Email me off list if you think this is not PCT related...

thanks...

Jeffrey Olson
Santa Rosa, CA