[pct-l] Warning--pack stolen at Firing Line on Sheep Fire detour

Denis Stanton denisstanton at mac.com
Thu Jun 3 04:05:10 CDT 2010

David or Caroline

My son and I are flying into Los Angeles on Friday 4th, arriving at around 2:30 pm.  We'll be picking up a rental car at LAX and driving up to San Francisco overnight.  We'd be happy to detour to Wrightwood and take Caroline to Agua Dulce on our way north.  We could possibly pick up gear for her as well.

Denis Stanton