[pct-l] Resupply/parking

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sat Jun 5 14:42:22 CDT 2010

Tortoise wrote:
> so are you saying that the mice did/would gnaw thru tough plastic
> containers such as RubberMade storage bins or 5 gallon plastic buckets?
>
> Tortoise
>
> <> Because truth matters! <>
>
> On 06/04/10 19:00, Marion Davison wrote:
>> were
>> using

Mice can fit into astoundingly small spaces.  I use a rubbermaid storage
bin at home to store dry dog food, and mice get in it.  I know they are
in there because once in, they can't get out! They work their way in
around the top.  Mind you this storage bin just has a snap on lid, no
latches.  I have not had a mouse gnaw through a bin.
I believe a 5 gallon bucket with the usual really-hard-to-remove lid
would keep a mouse out as long as the lid is on tight.