[pct-l] Bear Creek (was: Yosemite Conditions)

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Fri Jun 11 23:59:02 CDT 2010

Thanks Melody there's a lot of info going about on there. If I'd found that site earlier I may have been able to organise a ride, or offer a lift. Definitely a good resource for next year. As it turns out we're thinking of doing VVR to MTR starting tomorrow and taking as long as possible without turning into trees, or starving. I know Bear Creek is right in the middle of that and I'm hoping it's passable. Way back in '07 I was more bothered by the swarming mosquitos than the creek (one of only two places I got my feet wet), but I expect it to be more of a challenge this year.

~Craig