[pct-l] were the Sunderland parents reckless

Timmy Fearn MountainPrana at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 23:38:03 CDT 2010

Big Toe,
I think that you were the one with the initial inquiery I'm having
trouble keeping it straight in my mind.  I think to share my personal
perspective with you I would say that I never felt my parents were
reckless in letting me follow my dreams and aspirations.  There are so
many perspectives bound together in this reality. It took me some time
to accept that soley because someone shares a worldly passion with me,
that in no way means we have perspectives that mesh with simbiotic
harmony.  Many times I have found myself putting my own perspective
aside so as to offer empathy towards another path.  I'm not entirely
sure who's shoes to put myself in in order to answer your question
more directly but I sense there are as many answers as there are shoes.