[pct-l] We offer a ride from Lone Pine or Independence to Whitney Portal on Monday 5th of July

Joel Fisler pct at fisler.ch
Wed Jun 30 10:13:12 CDT 2010

Hi,
I am planning a 4-day hike from Cottonwood Pass to Mt. Whitney and Whitney Portal. Instead of leaving my car at the road near Cottonwood Pass I was thinking if any Thru-Hiker will be in Lone Pine next weekend and needs a ride to Whitney Portal. The deal: You drive us up to Cottonwood Pass, take our car back to Lone Pine and head up to Whitney Portal where you can leave the car and we will pick it up.

We plan to leave on Monday morning in Lone Pine, not too early, so expect to be at Whitney Portal on Monday afternoon. Please be aware that our car is an old VW Passat so you have to take it easy when going up these mountain roads :-)

Anyone interested? We will be staying at the Dow Villa Motel Saturday and Sunday night (the Hostel is unfortunately booked out!). Contact us via email until Sunday or call at 310 717 7219.

Bye
Joël

Joël Fisler - joel at fisler.ch - http://blog.fisler.ch

HOME:	109 Muerdago Rd., Topanga, CA 90290
PHONE:	+1 (774) 2FISLER or "joelfisler" (Skype)
CHAT:	fisler at mac.com (Messenger & iChat)