[pct-l] 1975 snowshoers photo

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Mar 4 01:26:17 CST 2010

Based on the picture, these guys were going to use snowshoes through
somewhere, but where did they go and how did it all turn out?

We used smaller, Sherpa Designs snowshoes into the Sierra around the middle
of April, but their design was so poor (still out there) that they shredded
in the early morning ice and fell apart. The MSR line of snowshoes is
designed right.

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca.