[pct-l] Supplies in the North Cascade

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Mar 12 20:20:05 CST 2010

If you are asking for what to stock in the Hiker Haven, I can tell
you that when I came through last August you had everything anybody
would need. I suppose I would have drunk some soda if it had been no-
caffeine. When I'm on a layover or nero day, I want to sleep!

Maybe an outdoor shower stall would be nice, even if it's just a
sheet and a pallet to stand on with a jug to fill up from the hose. I
think I would have slept a lot better with some kind of shower right
away rather than waiting for a ride back to the house. Not sure if
people on the regular thru-schedule would have the kind of weather
that would make an outdoor cold-water shower doable, though.

Diane