[pct-l] shopping finds

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 21:08:18 CST 2010

Trader Joe's also has Emergen-C at lower cost than grocery stores in the southern California area.

The Incredible Bulk

On Mar 13, 2010, at 10:31 AM, Jim & Jane Moody <moodyjj at comcast.net> wrote:

Two oft-mentioned products on this list are Nido (dry whole milk) and Emergen-C (additive to water).   I just found out that Kroger's has both these products.  The Nido was in the Mexican foods section (I had to ask a clerk if they had it - couldn't find it on my own).

The E-C was in cosmetics / health and beauty section, not with gatoraid, et al.  The real find was was that Kroger has a house brand called Essence-C that is essentially identical to Emergen-C ingredient-wise but about 60% of the cost.  Fewer flavors but almost half the price.

To unsubcribe, or change options visit: