[pct-l] It Kinda Sucks

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 21:13:07 CST 2010

Imagine my surprise when I got my least favorite color YELLOW last year. It is an old family joke that the only way I will wear a gifted shirt is if it is dark green,grey or black.
Last year I was so touched by the kind gift Yogi, Cupcake, and Gottago gave us I became a proud fan of the color Yellow. Just like Bigtoe said it will fade them more you wear it.
My 2009 bandana went the distance with me. Now it is pinned to my wall above my bed. A little tattered for the 2665 miles and stream laundering it recieved but I absolutely treasure it.
I even thought about bringing it on the CDT with me but I am afraid it will not survive.
HaHa... Anything to grab the attention of the 2 cars that go by per hour on the hitch into Etna CA will help you bro... lol!
Hey, I bet If you raise your leg ala Captain Morgan position and twirl that pink bandana you will get a ride no problem.. HeHeHe!
-Iceaxe

Sent on the Go from a Peek Email Device.
HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research