[pct-l] USB device charging

Joshua M jtmlite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:08:19 CDT 2010

Fully charges an ipod twice, has two usb female ports.  When in town you can
charge 2 devices and the internal battery at once.  You can carry an
optional extra batter if you are using a lot of power.  Carried it 2000
miles, works great and you can't beat the price.
http://www.amazon.com/Music-Power-0900-72-Rechargeable-Extended/dp/B000QFNK6K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1268917528&sr=8-1