[pct-l] Georgi.......Trail Angel

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:24:47 CDT 2010

yeh and if u can't do it send the word out to someone who might be able to!
make some phone calls...emails whatever....they need u!

Have already done that. Hopefully I don't have to leave Jerry alone to go
and help. Just put Jerry in the hospital for a night for dehydration. He's
back now. I was hoping there would be a couple of hikers who could help them
out for a week before their hike. It's too bad after all these years of them
doing for the hundreds of hikers every year that "someone" out there could
help.

PCT MOM