[pct-l] Fw: Ground cloth

Jim Bravo jimbravo at wildblue.net
Tue Mar 23 00:20:32 CDT 2010

Crystal:

I apologize for attempting to make fun of a perfectly valid question
(see post below). I'm using a 1 oz polycro for when I sleep without the
Tarptent. It can also be handy inside the tent during a downpour if the
tent is misting, ie, help keep the down bag dry. Henry Shires told me
that without a groundsheet you'll just get some pin holes in the floor
that don't really do any harm.

Jim
Straywolf