[pct-l] Prepared for weather

Tom Bache tbache at san.rr.com
Mon May 3 14:33:51 CDT 2010

Larry,

I am a huge admirer of your book.  It is a pleasure to see your name on this
list.

[Fellow listers -- get "All the Wild and Lonely Places: Journeys in a Desert
Landscape" -- it focuses on San Diego County backcountry and provides a
wonderful synthesis of history, geology, and ecology. His thoughts about the
role of humans and fire are thought provoking and original (to me anyway).]

I've been hoping you were working on another, so looking forward to seeing
your new book.

Tom Bache
La Jolla