[pct-l] Jet Boil fuel

boundforadventure at gmail.com boundforadventure at gmail.com
Tue May 11 00:27:27 CDT 2010

On May 10, 2010, at 2:20 PM, Abigail Wilson wrote:
Abi -

South Lake Tahoe - Sports Ltd. sells MSR canisters - they're the big kind;
K-Mart has Coleman fuel, but I don't think the small cans
Ashland - Ashland Outdoor Store - sells all sizes of canisters
Bend - REI
Cascade Locks ??? - Hood River (30 minutes East on I-84) has a Walmart and
all kinds of sports stores.

If you ship by USPS, mark your boxes: SURFACE MAIL ONLY: ORM-D Personal
Consumption Only

Clippers