[pct-l] PCT TRAIL JUSTICE

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue May 11 12:20:19 CDT 2010

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinyhold wrote: Sugar Moma,...I mean Patti....what a bummer..."Who" could do something like that???
To the list I say...Patti is a "good old gal"....a powder keg...a real hot pistol...and probably fired from the hip on instinct without thinking.. I say the most likely culprit would be "Switchback"....The Trail Pirate. He is known for raiding and plundering innocent hikers and poor little Patti was an easy target. I say we administer "PCT TRAIL JUSTICE" on the scoundrel.  Let's "tar & feather" him, tie him to a horse and drag his sorry a$$ down the PCT for all to see what happens when you mess with "Hard Core thru's".
Switchback replies: This is an outrage!  Soy, I thought everyone sent their resupply boxes to the post office at Warner Springs.  Maybe I am wrong about that.  I will have to talk to SugarMomma at the Walker Pass Food Ruck about this.  Also, maybe they do not care too much any more at WS because the place is going to be sold this summer to the Indians.  People there might be throttling back in caring about their jobs, etc.

Also, I would have some payback to someone who called me "good old gal" and use my large hiking boot to do it.  I can see Snow Bunny now, "Thank you mamm, may I have another."