[pct-l] DANGERS... of backpacking with to much money

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu May 6 11:41:09 CDT 2010

Yes Ernie,
I have had precisely the same experience on the trail when hiking with
too much money in my secret wallet.
It seems that hiking with to much money in a secret wallet puts hiker
dudes at risk.
He, he, he, he,....could not resist crawling out one more time for this
one...seems the other did not get posted.
I wonder why?

JMT Reinhold
Another "big boy"