[pct-l] Updates to my PCT and TRT docs

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Nov 3 22:51:39 CDT 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you have the right set of expectations, it could be fun. If you go in
> expecting a PCT experience in miniature (like say doing the JMT), you'll
> be a bit disappointed.

To be honest, much of the PCT south of KM disappointed me. It seemed
every day had excursions into very human impacted areas. The trail
would get trashy as I neared road crossings. Beer cans & broken
bottles, spent shell casings. General trash.

There is nothing particularly pleasant about the crossing under HWYs
10, 15. Mojave forks damn isn't exactly wilderness either, with all
the graffiti and the OHV buzzing about.

I don't know what I was thinking.....