[pct-l] Food

randy fitch randy.jared.fitch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 20:50:50 CST 2010

As Gary said "you might be wishing for some heat". my coldest nights other
than northern washington were in SoCal. I started may 1st and had tons of
frost and a blizzard, that being said, I would start with a stove as a hot
meal might keep the morale up in the beginning, and not to mention with the
meals you cook you can get a LOT of much needed calories you'll need while
conditioning. but if you chose not to carry a stove the bagels and cream
cheese are my favorite and other cheeses and lunch meats with random breads
is always nice, remember the more food you carry that doesn't need to be
cook the heavier it will be! best of luck to you!

Dozer
PCT '10