[pct-l] Water purification

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Nov 16 19:44:55 CST 2010

another idea and a question --
in anticipating areas where water is scarce, has anyone carried Wet Ones
single moist wipes, each sealed in a package? I haven't carried these, but
this year I did carry some alcohol wipes intended for disinfecting the skin
prior to an injection and used them to clean my hands a couple of times
after a potty break. The latter were too small to be convenient, but these
wipes may be just the thing.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>