[pct-l] Mid-Atlantic Thru-Hikers?

Christopher Barrow cbarrow1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 21:58:37 CDT 2010

Is there anyone on this list who has recently finished the PCT (2009 or
2010) who would be willing to review some of the purchases that I've made so
far to prepare for my thru-hike?  I am planning to begin the trail in Spring
2011 and am about to begin the detailed (supply point to supply point)
planning portion of my preparation and am looking for some feedback on some
of the decisions that I have made thus far.

I have already decided that I am not as hardcore of an ultralighter as many
of the others that I've seen providing commentary (I plan to use a tent,
probably a synthetic bag, and an internal frame pack), but I do not want to
make decision that will make the trip unbearable.

Anyone out there willing to meet up and provide their perspective?

I'm willing to drive most anywhere in the VA-MD-DC-DE and southern PA area.

Thanks!

Chris