[pct-l] Giardia / Polio

Michael michael at leftcoastman.com
Sat Oct 23 21:03:33 CDT 2010

You proved my point on the University of Google education.  Quantity is never related to quality.  Especially when Wikipedia is the #1 hit.

Once again polio, the virus, is highly contagious.  In fact, in areas that still have endemic viral populations, it is 100% contagious.

I'm not sure where you "physician friend" got his anecdotal information, but around 10% get symptoms.  Most others are asymptomatic.  I stand by what I said.