[pct-l] cyclists

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:03:38 CDT 2010

This sounds much more positive....if cycling groups would even let us get
our foot in their door with a presentation.  We DO have to be the 'bigger
person' here, taking the high road is good,....lowering ourselves to the
level of arrogant,  law-flaunting others is like becoming one of them.
While the idea of bikers having to lug their back back home 'cause one wheel
is chained to the other sounds very sweet, I don't think that's a punishment
for the average hiker to administer.  That's what law enforcers do, not us.
It'll be nice to see what Melanie comes up with.....
FireFly