[pct-l] Backpacks

Mark Mathis trails66 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:59:49 CDT 2010

The ULA Catalyst looks like a winner - most likely it or one of the Granite
Gear Vapor variants will be my next pack.  Not quite down to UL mode yet,
but have moved from the old reliable Terraplane that served for many years
to a Gregory Reality and now sporting an Osprey Aether... so at at least I
am working my way down.. ;)

It will come down to fit, being on the larger size (I'm a Med Torso, but XL
belt...boo) most everything I carry winds up being bulker and heavier by
default ;(.  But, I really like the looks of the Catalyst, just hard to bite
the bullet without having a chance to try one on...

Mark