[pct-l] thru-hiking with Celiacs

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 11:03:12 CDT 2010

"You will be amazed how good the food is and you control what is in it."

I AGREE!!!

There's a million choices out there now. I find new stuff everyday. I suggest
taking your time grocery shopping, shop and more than one store and read labels.

And feel free to email me with any food questions. I love this stuff! :)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra