[pct-l] (no subject)

pct2011 pct2011 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:11:25 CDT 2010

Hello all.  Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about re-supply en-route
along trail using stores, gas stations, etc?  I am preparing for a 2011
hike, and will be going solo and will not have anyone mailing packages along
way.  I also want to avoid shipping a box ahead in order to be able to
change my schedule as I see fit.  I already have all needed equipment and
have saved plenty of money to cover costs, so even if some places are
expensive it won’t matter.  Has anyone done it this way?  Thanks for any
creative input.