[pct-l] Handheld GPS Recommendations - update

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 15:09:37 CDT 2011

I've been using my Dakota 20 for the last 3 days nonstop... And about twice a week before that.  Gotten between 22 and 28 continuous hours out of 2 lithium AA's.

Been using custom tracks made from 'GPS Expert' ( thanks halfmile) ... And it's been typically accurate to 3 foot in the open and within ten ft under cover.

The tracks I did were 12 13 and 15.5 miles;  no glitches thusfar.

Also used it for a few road trips and worked well.

Sorry your unit has not worked as well... Any chance you had a lemon and could exchange it... Put in up to date firmware;  and the. Start all over?
Sent from my iPod