[pct-l] Strange Wild Eyed Thrus

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 5 19:05:23 CDT 2011

Switchback,.....the lost stare look I developed at the KO a few years
ago admiring  ''Love Barge"....you do remember  "Love Barge", don't you?
I never had the foamy lips, running nose and burping problem until I met
you at the KO a few years ago.
And what is wrong with wearing a baseball cap?....Most hikers do.

JMT Reinhold