[pct-l] Camera battery life

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:50:37 CDT 2011

I have a G10 and love it.  I'm bringing it on my trip but keeping the
charger in my bounce box.  I don't think its necessary to bring an extra in
your pack unless you're playing with it all day/night and taking videos.
But if you're just looking to take some nice shots here and there I think
the battery life with a full charge will be more than enough until your next
town stop.

just my opinion,

Josh