[pct-l] tent stakes

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:56:00 CDT 2011

2011/4/9 David Lippke <lippke.list at gmail.com>:
> My wife and I are here staring at our collective pile of tent stakes
> wondering how to divide them up (since we are mostly camping separately) and
> which ones to leave behind.
>
> What type or mix of stake types do you experienced PCT hikers bring?   Do
> you bring two full sets of different types?   Just several more than a full
> set so that you have a mix?   Just enough of some type and simply deal with
> the misfit situations as they come up?    Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> Thanks much,
>     David - White Jeep

Dear David

At present, I bring out MSR  Ground Hog II in the normal condition.
But, if the various ground conditions are  expected, I bring out the
two types of stakes: such as a combination of Ground Hog II with
Needle Stake or a combination with Blizzard stakes.

I have uploaded my tent stakes:
http://bit.ly/fKQ378

--
Sincerely