[pct-l] iGo PowerXtender

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:28:06 CDT 2011

Has anyone checked these out? iGo powerXtender.  They sell for $20-30 I
found mine on ebay it says at&t on it $9.  Runs off 2 AA batteries I ran my
droid X till it was almost dead plugged this in thing gave me about 60%
charge off regular cheap AA's.  So for 7 days I need like 28 batteries for 1
full charge per day.  Im going to try those fancy lithium AA but I don't see
getting 40% more out of them which would still put me at 14AA.  I ordered a
Solio also they claim it will give me 2 full charges on its battery and it
has solar panels so it will recharge all day as I walk.  For $30 on eBay.
Gerry0625