[pct-l] Antishock Trekking Poles

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:41:04 CDT 2011

LT4s are great but have there limitations. I snapped one pole in half while
postholeing on Glen Pass last year. At $150/pair this was an expensive
lesson on the limitations of carbon fiber. I still use my other pole when
not on snow(I only carry one pole). GG makes excellent gear, just be aware
that you substitute pole strength for that insanely light weight.

Jackass