[pct-l] Deep creek closure... why?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Apr 15 20:33:26 CDT 2011

Like with most of life, your attitude determines how you experience the
trail. You can detest the closure and have a bad experience; you can accept
the closure and detour and have this be part of your experience hiking the
trail, just like the rest of the trail.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>