[pct-l] Neo-Air mattress

Linda Bakkar ljbakkar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:23:07 CDT 2011

I have a Neo-Air and have used it for two long sections (about 1200 miles
altogether).  I have never had a puncture, but my friend Guardian Angel had
one when a sharp piece of pine cone put a hole in it.  We were able to
repair it with tape the next day and it worked fine for the rest of our
trip.

Blue Butterfly