[pct-l] Sleeping gear recommendations

gwschenk at socal.rr.com gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 09:57:25 CDT 2011

Despite his protests to the contrary, Chuck is a tough guy to sleep on the blue foam pad! I gave up on those and use a z-rest. Like Chuck, I think simple is best. And the foam pads are light and indestructable.

On the other hand, my friend who hiked the CDT last year married his Neo-air in a small civil ceremony.

Gary