[pct-l] Food in the Sierras

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:23:10 CDT 2011

Try high calorie food instead of low calorie food.

Here's a spreadsheet I made up for trail food that I've considered carrying.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvpQXZWzWFY1dDZDTy14N1JGcERib3V6R1kxZEZmNlE&hl=en&authkey=CIu1k_oF

You can do much better.  I once fit about 10 days of food in my Ursack with
4500 calories per day.