[pct-l] Removing tics the pleasant wayl

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:54:29 CDT 2011

Dear Switchback,

Hey, you are taking away all my fun!  I was looking forward to all of us at
Camp #22 throwing you into Lake Morena for an early morning swim at 5am!!!!
 Can you say, "punked?????"  Hmm, I think "me and the boyz" might still want
to take you for a swim!!!!  In my girl scouting days, we once opened up the
outhouse door while others shined the flashlight Klieg lights onto the poor
awkward user.  But I've matured a little since then!

Melanie