[pct-l] Kick-Off and this list

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:28:28 CDT 2011

Well...I was all registered for K.O....but my schedule and ADZ just aren't
working out, so I'll be skipping out on my favorite spring event this year.
Looking forward to April 2012 tho.  I'll miss seeing all the folks I was
planning on giving/getting hugs to/from.  I've been trying to follow
postings on this list as well, but I'll not be doing that either...questions
re this area, and/or my decision NOT to host hikers can be sent to me off
list, to be answered individually.
Hope the season is great for all hikers, thru and section...as Ned sez, be
careful out there.  It's not snowing here at the moment, but it's falling on
Lassen and Badger Mt. as well, gonna be another late spring/summer.
FireFly/Georgi