[pct-l] tendonitis...minor injuries

Toby Maxwell toby.m.maxwell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:45:04 CDT 2011

I was just told by the doctor that I have some very minor tendonitis in my
right ankle area, its from playing ultimate frisbee a lot.  He said 10 days
( i have 20 till I start) should take care of most of the healing.  Has
anyone ever had to deal with tendonitis on the trail? the orthopedist seemed
to think it'd not be an issue especially because I have some time to heal.
Just curious, at this point I'm just gonna listen to my body.  I don't want
to subscribe to the vortex of fear, but naturally its not the best news!

-Toby