[pct-l] Trail Angel in Wrightwood

R Johnson rdukes412 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:37:58 CDT 2011

I don't know how I missed your message about trail angels in Wrightwood last week. But there is a list at the hardware store in town if you're still looking for info. If you need info from that list ahead of time, you can call Mtn Hardware at (760) 249-3653 and they're usually pretty good about giving you a few numbers from the list. Otherwise, be sure to stop in there when you get into town and give someone a call. Many will host hikers and many give rides to and from the trail or even to other cities for shopping. Wrightwood is close to I-15 by driving distance so generally WW trail angels can help out between Big Bear and here and some travel west towards Palmdale as well. We're on that list, so let me know if you need anything. We'll be a little less available than previous years but you can always give us a call to see.

~Becky Johnson