[pct-l] The Thruhike Maildrop Shoppinglist

Karel Jordaan karel_jordaan at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 26 04:15:39 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Depending on your planning of logistics for mail drops,you may have ended up with a spreadsheet of what to put in which mail drop container, and the destination post office along the trail. (eg. shoes, ice axe, bear canister)

For a PCT  thuhike south to north, at the earliest start of the thruhike season.

Lots of advice on this list may have assisted you in your determination, and I assume that through the years that a pretty much standard, standard has been followed.

I should be very pleased if some would be willing to share the generics and suggeted locations of their mail drops.

If a standardised 'shopping list' already exist, please post the link.

Thanks in advance