[pct-l] bad customer service experience with Froggtoggs

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Aug 16 10:50:10 CDT 2011

Good morning, Gary,

Yes, that’s a good take, however it is often said that a particular
discussion, “…created more heat than light…”.

With that in mind, if I had received the ‘Toggs reply I would have thought
it was ultra-lite on information which would have made me ultra-hot under
the collar.

Enjoy your hiking season,

Thanks again,

Steel-Eye