[pct-l] Suggestions for flip flop

Kevin Cook hikelite.pctl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:34:04 CDT 2011

I'm only in south lake Tahoe, so I think I'm going to jump ahead and leave some trail to hike in October. I know it would be better to hike between here and WA that late, rather than end up in the Northern Cascades at the end of October. I don't want to rely on lucky weather to hike the whole trail this year.

What would be the best ~400 mile section to hike last?

I thought OR might be good since it seems lower elevation, but norcal is getting hot. I've not spent much time in these areas, so I need your help.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.